Your adventure starts here!
L'Etape Rotterdam by Tour de France is the closest experience for an amateur cyclist to the Tour de France unique athmosphere. On completly closed routes you will compete to win the Tour de France jerseys and will experience from a Village Départ to the post race what it feels like to be a pro Tour de France rider for a day!
|L'ETAPE ROTTERDAM BY TOUR DE FRANCE - 135 KM||Flat||sprint challenge, gravel, wind, closed roads, general classification|
|OFFICIAL CHARITY FAMILY RIDES - 25, 45 KM||Flat||2 distances available, traffic controlled,|
|OFFICIAL CHARITY TOUR RIDES - 80, 105, 120KM||Flat||3 distances available + peloton ride, traffic controlled|
What is included in my registration ?
Before the race
- Your personalised race number and personalized number plate
- A bagage label for the bag you'll leave at the left luggage facilities on the morning of the race
- The Welcome Bag: a L'Étape Rotterdam by Tour de France bag with goodies from our partners and the official Étape map with details about the race and practical information about getting to the start and finish areas
- Bike deposits are available on and Saturday from 7 am to 9 pm at the Village (RWC Ahoy Landscheiding 101, near Rotterdam Airport), where you can leave your bikes in a secure area.
During the race
- Medical assistance throughout the race.
- Both stationary and mobile mechanical assistance will be provided free of charge including at the feeding stations
- Access to the feeding stations during the race
- Participation to the official Sprint Challenge to compete to win the Tour de France Green Jersey.
- If you have to withdraw from the race, we will provide transport to the finish line
After the race:
- A finishers' medal.
- Access to the Finish Village, activities and entertainment, toilets, podium and big screen ;
- Access to the Pasta Party where participants can get together around a hot meal to share their experience of the race ;
- Your official results